Thursday, October 2, 2014

Our Entry Into the World of Essential Oils...

Some background:  For a while now, my husband and I have been looking into more natural remedies for every day issues. Anything from allergies, sleep aids, help with anxiety, etc. We had started using natural herbs and they helped some. We just wanted to get away from all the chemical medications. I had heard about essentail oils but was very skeptical as to wether they really work or not.

While at an expo in town we saw the booth for Young Living Essential Oils and decided to check them out (with no intention of purchasing any). We were very impressed by the many ways each oil can be used for different items. Many of the issues we face regularly could be "fixed" with the oils that come in the premium starter kit. As a bonus they can also be used on pets! So, we decided to go ahead and sign up and purchased the premium starter kit. I couldn't wait to get home and try them out!

This blog is solely about my personal experiences with Young Living Essential Oils. I am not a doctor and this blog is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. I hope you come back often and find out why I am loving my essential oils!

No comments:

Post a Comment